Responsibilities of Process Engineer:
- Read Drawings with standard of (Industrial Refrigeration Applications, Oil & Gas Applications)
- Review & correcting engineering documents (P&ID, PFD, Fabrication/Shop Drawings, etc.)
- Reviewing Project Specifications
- Communication with the production department to provide required drawings based on the project schedule
- As-Built drawings of completed projects
- Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering
- Professional knowledge in Engineering Software/Application
- Work experience minimum 3+ years
- Willing to develop/extend skills with new challenges
- Being attentive and having a sharp eye on the details
- Must have experience/knowledge in the field of Industrial Refrigeration
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
WINTER REFRIGERATION produces world-class design, fabrication, installation, and industrial refrigeration throughout the world.
For more than 35 years WINTER has been providing sophisticated solutions in the field of refrigeration, process refrigeration technology, and process gas handling. Furthermore, WINTER is representing the leading international brands of the Oil & Gas Industry and Refrigeration Industry, which are being used in our design and our installations.
Within the industrial refrigeration field, we are specialized in NH3 and CO2 refrigeration plants and we can show wide experience in this field over many decades. Especially the natural refrigerants with zero ODP and GWP captures an important part in consideration of environmental protection. Additionally, with extended equipment such as heat exchanger/pump vessels, etc., we supply complete refrigeration packages and chillers. More information can be found under the section “PRODUCTS” on our website.
As the official packager of HOWDEN Compressors in the Middle East we design and manufacture screw compressor skids in variable sizes in our own manufacturing facilities.