Design Engineer (Static Equipment)
Looking for a smart and proactive Design Engineer, who has good experience in design knowledge of Static Equipment.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Work experience minimum of 05 years in mechanical design of ‘U’ Stamp pressure vessel and heat exchanger (Manufacturing/ Fabrication Industry)
- Proven work experience in ASME codes and standards – ASME Sec 8 Div.1
- Professional knowledge in Design Software (PV Elite) /Application for the field of Static Equipment
- Working knowledge in design of heat exchangers preferred
- Must be able to handle design part in ASME ‘U’ Stamp certification process independently.
- Being attentive and having a sharp eye on the details
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
WINTER REFRIGERATION produces world-class design, fabrication, installation, and industrial refrigeration throughout the world.
For more than 38 years WINTER has been providing sophisticated solutions in the field of refrigeration, process refrigeration technology, and process gas handling. Furthermore, WINTER is representing the leading international brands of the Oil & Gas Industry and Refrigeration Industry, which are being used in our design and our installations.
Within the industrial refrigeration field, we are specialized in NH3 and CO2 refrigeration plants and we can show wide experience in this field over many decades. Especially the natural refrigerants with zero ODP and GWP captures an important part in consideration of environmental protection. Additionally, with extended equipment such as heat exchanger/pump vessels, etc., we supply complete refrigeration packages and chillers. More information can be found under the section “PRODUCTS” on our website.
As the official packager of HOWDEN Compressors in the Middle East we design and manufacture screw compressor skids in variable sizes in our own manufacturing facilities.