Sales and Application Engineer
A Sales and Application Engineer is a technical sales professional responsible for driving sales growth by providing technical expertise and support to customers. This role requires a strong combination of technical knowledge, sales acumen, and customer relationship management skills. The Sales and Application Engineer works closely with both the sales and engineering teams to promote and sell technical products or solutions to meet customer needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify potential customers and generate leads through various channels.
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify customer needs and industry trends.
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop sales strategies and plans to achieve revenue targets.
- Deliver technical presentations, product demonstrations, and proposals to prospective customers.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close the deal Assist the team members by accompanying them to their meetings and helping them to achieve their targets as and when required by the team.
- To be present at the event site and manage the client. Extending full support to the management for the execution of events, sales administration, and training.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably Mechanical Engineering or relevant experience in Industrial Refrigeration)
- Work experience minimum 1-2 years
- Good communication skills in English
- Willing to develop/extend skills with new challenges
- Being attentive and having a sharp eye on the details
- Good at making presentations and pitches
- Strong written and oral communication skills are needed to effectively solicit and close business projects.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
WINTER REFRIGERATION produces world-class design, fabrication, installation, and industrial refrigeration throughout the world.
For more than 38 years WINTER has been providing sophisticated solutions in the field of refrigeration, process refrigeration technology, and process gas handling. Furthermore, WINTER is representing the leading international brands of the Oil & Gas Industry and Refrigeration Industry, which are being used in our design and our installations.
Within the industrial refrigeration field, we are specialized in NH3 and CO2 refrigeration plants and we can show wide experience in this field over many decades. Especially the natural refrigerants with zero ODP and GWP captures an important part in consideration of environmental protection. Additionally, with extended equipment such as heat exchanger/pump vessels, etc., we supply complete refrigeration packages and chillers. More information can be found under the section “PRODUCTS” on our website.
As the official packager of HOWDEN Compressors in the Middle East we design and manufacture screw compressor skids in variable sizes in our own manufacturing facilities.