- Knowledge about ITP, Welding, and WPS/PQR.
- Complete understanding with Drawings.
- Approves finished products by confirming specifications
- Conducting visual Inspection on all stages to ensure efficient product
- Reporting Dimension and other stage activities on daily basis
- Check for discrepancies during production
- Creating and closing out NCR.
- Having sound knowledge of documentation by completing reports and logs.
- Diploma or Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering
- Work experience minimum 1-2 years
- Willing to develop/extend skills with new challenges
- Being attentive and having a sharp eye on the details
- Experience/knowledge in industrial refrigeration is an additional advantage
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
WINTER REFRIGERATION produces world-class design, fabrication, installation, and industrial refrigeration throughout the world.
For more than 38 years WINTER has been providing sophisticated solutions in the field of refrigeration, process refrigeration technology, and process gas handling. Furthermore, WINTER is representing the leading international brands of the Oil & Gas Industry and Refrigeration Industry, which are being used in our design and our installations.
Within the industrial refrigeration field, we are specialized in NH3 and CO2 refrigeration plants and we can show wide experience in this field over many decades. Especially the natural refrigerants with zero ODP and GWP captures an important part in consideration of environmental protection. Additionally, with extended equipment such as heat exchanger/pump vessels, etc., we supply complete refrigeration packages and chillers. More information can be found under the section “PRODUCTS” on our website.
As the official packager of HOWDEN Compressors in the Middle East we design and manufacture screw compressor skids in variable sizes in our own manufacturing facilities.