Industrial Electrical Engineer
Design and execution of industrial electrical systems based on clients technical specifications. This position requires extensive knowledge of electrical components as well as electrical safety codes and regulations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and execution of industrial electrical systems based on clients technical specifications.
- Working as a team member or alone to complete projects.
- Observing safety procedures and meeting electrical codes and standards within the scope of work.
- Making decisions based on technical documents/specifications.
- Performing quality testing and inspections.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Electrical Engineer or Electronics Engineer with sound knowledge of Industrial Equipment)
- Work experience minimum 1-2 years
- Good communication skills in English
- Knowledge of electrical systems, hand tools, and industrial equipment.
- Awareness of national, state, and local electrical codes and regulations.
- Motivated self-starter who can manage projects and make decisions.
- Ability to read electrical drawings, schematics, and other technical documents and specifications.
- Hands-on mentality with practical experience in electrical works/installations.
- AutoCAD skills are required.
- Knowledge of other electrical software may be advantageous.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
WINTER REFRIGERATION produces world-class design, fabrication, installation, and industrial refrigeration throughout the world.
For more than 38 years WINTER has been providing sophisticated solutions in the field of refrigeration, process refrigeration technology, and process gas handling. Furthermore, WINTER is representing the leading international brands of the Oil & Gas Industry and Refrigeration Industry, which are being used in our design and our installations.
Within the industrial refrigeration field, we are specialized in NH3 and CO2 refrigeration plants and we can show wide experience in this field over many decades. Especially the natural refrigerants with zero ODP and GWP captures an important part in consideration of environmental protection. Additionally, with extended equipment such as heat exchanger/pump vessels, etc., we supply complete refrigeration packages and chillers. More information can be found under the section “PRODUCTS” on our website.
As the official packager of HOWDEN Compressors in the Middle East we design and manufacture screw compressor skids in variable sizes in our own manufacturing facilities.